Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Zelda SS crash after planting the sword
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi

I play Zelda skyward sword on a windows 7 64bits with Dolphin 4.0.2 64bits but the game crash after link plants the sword on the floor, I have a black scrren before a message appear and tell that dolphin.exe has stopped working
I tried other version of Dolphin (4.0 64bits 3.0 32bits and 3.5 64bits) with the save juste before the crash but all crash after link plants the sword
I don't know what I should do ?

sorry for my english and thank you
Sounds like a bad ISO.
bu i never got any problem with this ISO until the middle of the game
Are you using save states or cheats?
I dont use savestate I use normal save with the game menu, cheat if you call it like that
What he means is that if you play with cheats enabled (AR or Gecko codes)...
ok, no i don't use cheats
Download and try the latest dev build.

If that doesn't work, on the latest dev build, right click on the game and go to properties. Then on the last tab, generate the MD5 hash and do a google search to see if it is correct
Sounds like the Silent Realm crash. As far as I know, you need to use OpenGL to avoid that in 4.0.2 but that bug was fixed in current builds, so, if you need DX11, try the latest build, otherwhise just use OpenGL...

EDIT: Could you also fill your forum profile with proper system specs?
ok, now it work when I active openGL, I should save after this and return to DX9 or DX11
thank you every budy