Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: How do you overclock a hp pavillion cpu?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hi i was jw how the heck do you oveerclock anything with hp pavillion...im locked out of it no matter wat it do..lol

any suggestions?
Is it the rig on your sig?
try some program IN windows there are may of them^^ like clockgen if your pc is compatible !

What model exactly is it ?
its in my signature...i was thinking about doing it after i got a new cpu cooling unit...its a laptop..but it can handle alot of shit like running dolphin a full speed with most games...i think my cpu is a little on the week side so i want it to be stronger thts all...lol
Do the pinmod! (ok that's dangerous and you need to open the laptop's case to do it, are you willing to?)
Please give me the model ! There are many pavillions !I need to know your mb chipset and stuff ,1st is to know if you CAN oc , right ?

CacoFFF you are EVIL ^^
what is it and how do i do it?? lol
Need: Chipset and BUS speed as well.

EDIT: LOL
where do i find it?? lol
Give me a +1 and I shall continue to answer like Nosound or cmccmc would say ^^ jk of course ! We re not in Hells Thread !

IDK the name of the model should be in front of your eyes maybe close to the word Pavillion ^^
Pages: 1 2 3 4