Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: "Effect" emulation in turntable; Limiting gamepad's analogs range
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello! Got two questions for you. The first one is more of a suggestion though c:
Also my english is terrible so I'll try my best to explain it as good as I can.

1. In the turntable options, there is a "Dial" bind. It's used to modify the song in some parts of the game. The problem is that this thing works only in one way - it only got one axis but it should have two of them. As in crossfade and table turn. Mind if you make it like that? Smile
I just made an issue submission: https://code.google.com/p/dolphin-emu/is...il?id=7643

2. This is probably a little bit less related to the Dolphin emulator itself but it's still relevant. In DJ Hero 2, anytime I scratch and there's a rewind available, it just rewinds a song which gets annoying when playing more complicated songs - it rewinds like 5-6 times. I was thinking about preventing it and I got an idea - is there a way to make the analog stick have a less range? What I mean is if I pull the stick maximally in one direction, the game will see that like I pulled it in like 50%. If I'm not wrong, that could prevent the game for rewinding.

I'm using Xbox 360 wireless gamepad to play.
Thanks for assistance and advance! Wink