Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: can't play with wiimote
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello everyone !
Since some day, i have tried to connect my wiimote : It works but not in dolphin Sad
[attachment=1108]
Please help me i want to play with my wiimote ^^
Check if you have 'Real Wiimote Connected' and 'Use Real Wiimote' checked
it's checked

vorte[x]

That Toshiba Bluetooth stack you're using works fine, but you don't need it for Windows Vista SP2 and up. You're in the wrong location, though. That page is for emulated Wiimote functions. All you need to do is ensure "Connect Real Wiimote" and "Use Real Wiimote" are checked. That dialog sucks, I know.

BTW, your Wiimote should rumble when you open this window. If not, ensure you're paired properly then start Dolphin again.
ok and it's ok this ?
[attachment=1122]
and someone has a COMPLETE tutorial of "how to connect and use wiimote with dolphin" ? ^^
okay now my buttons works but i haven't a sensor bar so for emulate the movement what i can do ?
mouse
You can't use both Wii Remote and mouse/keyboard at the same time, so you'd probably need a sensor bar or something that simulates it.
Light 2 tealight candles (short ones), sit them on the desk at the bottom corners of the monitor (not too close lol) and tell Dolphin your sensor bar is at the bottom of the screen.

Candles (or flame in general) puts out enough IR for the Wiimote to use as IR points like the sensor bar. Smile
Get a wireless bar it s like 8 euros , and some batteries , I found the candels on the desktop a little... dangerous !
Pages: 1 2