Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Emulazione Triforce!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Solo un'informazione: quando sarà possibile avere una completa emulazione del Triforce (dato che è un Gamecube pompato) o via Dolphin standard, o tramite versioni dedicate?
Preferirei se si potesse avere un'emulazione completa del Triforce semplicemente scaricando sempre l'ultima branch master version, sovrascrivendola a quella precedente!
Spero di non avere irritato nessuno nell'avere posto sto quesito, ma vorrei poter giocare quanto prima a Virtua Striker 4!
Forza coder italiani e non, date il vostro contributo!
Se dobbiamo aspettare il Mame, facciamo a tempo a fare la fine di Fry nella prima puntata di Futurama! ;-)
A basic translation is that he's wondering when when we will have a complete emulation of the Triforce (since it's based on the GameCube) built into Dolphin master, or an official branch instead of having to download master and then write the Triforce code over it. Then he asks if he'll ave to wait a thousand years like Fry from Futurama Tongue

The answer is that there are little to no devs working on the Triforce emulation right now. There may be in the future, but right now there isn't much interest, as they would rather get better GameCube and Wii emulation first.
Ok, thank You very much! However, I keep on hoping someone will have the inspiration on working on it, sooner or later! One last thing: I've seen some modified Dolphin versions able to do some kind of emulation of it! Do You know where to download these special triforce versions, please?
Thank You to all of You who are answering me!

flyphone

Me too! I'm praying night and day to have a triforce dolphin version able to play virtua striker 4 Smile Smile Smile
If you can find a Virtua Striker 4 machine, and buy it, and send it to the devs, then that'll get things moving a lot faster. If no-one does that, it's far less likely that the game will ever be supported.