Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Problem in dolphin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

CONONEL

When you run the Version 1.03 beta .resident evil is work but with out pictures just sound .
[Image: 999891936.png]

[Image: 792144221.png]

The new version does not work I have.

Computer specifications :
[Image: 126620069.png]

[Image: 353131114.png]
Why the fuck are you using such an outdated version, did you not notice the newer svn builds plastered all over the forum provided by various members, and the various topics on the forum pertaining to the svn builds? :S

You know the new svn builds that add Wii emulation, Wiimote support, Xbox 360 controller support and fixes many bugs and issues over the older builds including the problem you mentioned in your first post. Oh yeah it offers a significant increase in performance?

The svn builds also include an OpenGL plugin, which is far better than the DX9 plugin and fixes a shit ton of bugs and issues present in the DX9 plugin.

Boy are you behind, like over a year or more behind. Tongue

Anyways your processor is not powerful enough to achieve full speed, at most you might achive half speed in some less demanding games. Seeing as your graphics chipset is an integrated intel chipset you have no hopes of using the OpenGL plugin at the time and will need to use the DirectX 9 video plugin instead.

But I can at least say regardless of your specifications you would get better speeds in the newer svn builds than on the slow as molasses ancient 1.03 official build of Dolphin, conpatibility has also increased significantly since that build was released in 2005.

Wrong section as well btw.. Wink

CONONEL

thank you man .
get a decent graphics card and you could run some stuff decently.
I didn't mean to sound rude or anything, it's just a shock that the svn builds have been actively developed on for over a year since Dolphin went open source, and there is still someone who tries to use the ancient 1.03 build and hasn't heard of the newer svn builds. It's quite surprising considering the svn builds practically revolutionized Dolphin, and have been announced on every major emulation news site including popular blogs such as gizmodo, destructoid and other websites.

Reminds me of the people who still try to use and outdated Dreamcast emulator such as Chankast to play Dreamcast games and never heard of the much better Dreamcast emulators such as NullDC, Demul, and Makeron. Tongue

CONONEL

thank you for all .
I Will buy new graphic .
what is Better graphic for dolphin??
You don't need a very strong graphic card, just don't buy some integrated crap. Nvidia and ATI are the best
Disable Intel speedstep and crap from Bios ( hope you ll see this ^^) just NOT to run Dolphin at 1200Mhz

LOL
I hav nvidia 9700...i like it
try overclocking too...
Anything Geforce 7xxx series or better should be sufficient, don't know about ATI cards. Just stay away from the LE (Low End) and Turbo Cache cards else it could bottleneck your performance.

I would suggest a better processor, I don't think the one you currently have would garner decent performance in Dolphin even with an overclock. The likelihood of you buying a new processor just for Dolphin is slim to none I guess, we might be able to offer advice so you can tweak your current setup to get better performance but you'll at least need a better graphics card. Smile
Pages: 1 2