Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: any method available to customize the window size?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, buddy.
Is there any method to customize the window size of dolphin emulator, such as 800*600, 1024*768?
Because sometimes I prefer window mode.Dolphin seems having no customization options.
Can anyone help me out? Thanks in advance.
You select the internal resolution in the enhancements tab of graphics settings and then "auto-adjust window size" in the general tab of graphics settings.
(09-01-2014, 07:17 PM)JMC47 Wrote: [ -> ]You select the internal resolution in the enhancements tab of graphics settings and then "auto-adjust window size" in the general tab of graphics settings.

thank you, JMC47.It's a nice choice.but how to set up any specified window size?
hah. I know it is a hard question.
You'd have to manually set the window size in the INI files. There's actually no GUI option for it.
(09-01-2014, 07:52 PM)JMC47 Wrote: [ -> ]You'd have to manually set the window size in the INI files. There's actually no GUI option for it.

I got it.No related GUI option available right now.So it is.
I play resident evil 4 gc edition by dolphin and okami ps2 edition by PCSX2.
PCSX2 have the GUI option for customizing the window size really. That is helpful.Hope dolphin will include it in the future. I love dolphin emulator very much. It works very well with gc edition RE4 (one of my favorite titles).
Thank you everyone. You guys make it a masterpiece.
(09-01-2014, 07:52 PM)JMC47 Wrote: [ -> ]You'd have to manually set the window size in the INI files. There's actually no GUI option for it.

Hi, JMC47. I want to know where or which folder I can find the INI files, then I can customize the window size?
Could you let me know? Thank you.
It'd be in the My Documents/User/Config/dolphin.ini I'm guessing.
(10-21-2014, 11:35 PM)JMC47 Wrote: [ -> ]It'd be in the My Documents/User/Config/dolphin.ini I'm guessing.

I will try. Thanks a lot.