Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Please Help Me ZTP Hack Don't Work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Previously On Dolphin 4.0.2 Playing Twilight Princess Required the ZTP Hack in the properties of the game on the tab game config the game is the RZDE01 Version. But I Heard that it was removed on newer revisions, currently am using the latest dolphin build 4.0-2836 and when I enabled the Hyrule Speed Hack on The Patch Tab of the games properties. I get Black Screen When Attempting to play the game 0-FPS just black screen and I also made sure cheats were enabled and still nothing just black screen. Please Help Me
Disable cheats.

Then post your Dolphin Config and graphics tabs here for us to see how you have things set up.
(09-01-2014, 04:32 AM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]Disable cheats.

Then post your Dolphin Config and graphics tabs here for us to see how you have things set up.

I disabled Cheats like you said but still My Dolphin Configuration is fine its the same settings I always used before y'all removed the ZTP Hack and moved it to the Patch Tab of the Games Properties. My version of the game is RZDE01 and am using the Patch found here http://pastie.org/9242795 but everytime I copy the Patch for my game in the games INI Dolphin Overwrites it.
It doesn't work on all revisions of the game. The Wii release has multiple revisions, and the patch is only designed for one of them. The patch possibly needs to be translated for the other Wii version