Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: corrupt xenoblade save file :(
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

classichorror88

I have 36 hours into this game... I am at the fallen arm level after having just gotten back dunban, riki, and melia and was just entering some large pipe.

I saved the game on both the wii and the emulator itself, stopped playing, added some more ram to my mb, came back - system running perfectly... load up dolphin and NOOOOO WHERE IS MY GAME FILE!!!

Was hoping SOMEONE has a save file at or near this area... I am a working adult and do not have another 40 or so hours to invest into getting back to where I was.

Thanks,

Jason
Update to latest dev build.
Do you still have the old install? If so, we could probably get the save file from that into the latest development version no problem.

classichorror88

when i try and load the emu save, dolphin crashes.

version info: 4.02

So if I update to the newest version, it should work? that doesn't really make much sense...

I have never had any sort of issues whatsoever with save game files and I have been using this version of Dolphin for months.

someone has GOT to have a save game file for this that I can use. This game is too damn good to just give up on but I hate playing through things twice.
Whoa whoa whoa. Explain what you mean by emu save? Are you saying savestates?
If you need a save file, here are a couple hundred saves that I made. I just modified Dolphin and SNEEK to backup the savefile everytime I saved the game. Then I made a program to read the information in the save for easy sorting. https://www.mediafire.com/folder/9jdbd1x.../Xenoblade