Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Vertex shader bug??????
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well, thats really wierd... Im tryng to run Mario Kart Double Dash and when I select the track and characters it says: "Cant create vertex shader" and starts the race with invisible characters and karts...
I have lastest gfx drivers, and the video from Nosound97's youtube channel shows that game running perfectly, so it must be some setting, but I cant figure out wich one....
Or maybe it's a bug from the lastest revisions... I using Rev 3999
Any help? Thanx in advanece!
try disabling optimize quantizers
Oh thanxs just found out, I have to enable the texture hack... thanks anyway
(08-20-2009, 08:29 AM)Runo Wrote: [ -> ]Oh thanxs just found out, I have to enable the texture hack... thanks anyway

hmm? i thought that was for the black box, im not sure, but i never had to enable that :O
well, depends on the build you are using, Im using Omegadox's, wich gives more stability but sometimes needs mdiferent settings...
Anyway the music is running on the menus, but not during races, any Ideas? I dont think it's a bug cuz if the compatibility list is trustable it is supposed to be perfect...
(08-20-2009, 08:57 AM)Runo Wrote: [ -> ]well, depends on the build you are using, Im using Omegadox's, wich gives more stability but sometimes needs mdiferent settings...
Anyway the music is running on the menus, but not during races, any Ideas? I dont think it's a bug cuz if the compatibility list is trustable it is supposed to be perfect...

try orleans builds Wink if omegas builds are so "stable" then why are you having so many problems lol
lol, I meant it has less crashes, I'll try it thanks
Well builds between builders should be same unless it was modded. Music works, but its volume is very low.
(08-20-2009, 10:12 AM)omegadox Wrote: [ -> ]Well builds between builders should be same unless it was modded.

thats what i thought but i dont know crap about compiling
Well Orleans puts a lot of add ons on his builds (like watchdog), this can affeect stability....
Pages: 1 2