Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Super Smash Bros Brawl Lag fix?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When playing super smash bros brawl with 4 characters the frame rate goes from 100% to 57% and the audio and start to lag. Its nothing to do with my cpu or ram cause they dont sky rocket at all when playing. Im pretty sure its my GPU and graphics card. are there any solutions? like drivers that i can download or anyway to downgrade the graphics a little bit?
(08-29-2014, 11:39 AM)nwycoff37 Wrote: [ -> ]When playing super smash bros brawl with 4 characters the frame rate goes from 100% to 57% and the audio and start to lag. Its nothing to do with my cpu or ram cause they dont sky rocket at all when playing. Im pretty sure its my GPU and graphics card. are there any solutions? like drivers that i can download or anyway to downgrade the graphics a little bit?

Reduce the internal resolution, turn off AA, try some of the hacky settings which disable features for speedups.
Core i3 at a fairly low clock rate, Intel HD graphics card, possibly a laptop? It sounds like a recipe for disaster, but I'm not entirely sure which part is at fault.
Please list your full CPU specs. Which i3 of what generation do you have? I bet your CPU is just too slow for SSBB @ 4 Players...
It's most likely your CPU is not up to snuff for 4 player SSBB, like Jhonn said. Post specific model number of your CPU. Also try latest dev build