Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: How to share save files with others for netplay?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Specifically Smash Brawl, if like you wanted to play the story mode but wanted to keep progress instead of having to restart. What is the way to do this without a desync?
Upload them to mediafire. When you make progress, you can reupload them replacing the old one
(08-29-2014, 01:23 AM)Threule Wrote: [ -> ]Upload them to mediafire. When you make progress, you can reupload them replacing the old one

So I should get the containing Wii save folder for the ISO and upload it and get the other person to paste it in their same folder?
Pretty much
Well turns out 4.0-648/652 won't read save files so I'm gonna have to use a different version, and it probably won't have dual core...
Try the latest dev builds
(08-29-2014, 04:37 AM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]Try the latest dev builds

For netplay with save files? Will dual core be able to work? And is the netplay guide updated for it? I really can't stand desyncs and hassle.
Yes, try the latest dev builds using netplay. The netplay guide should still work with it.
(08-29-2014, 04:42 AM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, try the latest dev builds using netplay. The netplay guide should still work with it.

So just do the guide without dual core? Gonna be pretty intensive without dual core since my friend uses an AMD CPU.
You can always try with dual-core turned on and see what happens.