Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Game rendering problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm sorry but I can't follow, I am aleardy lost after your first sentence. Could you please provide me a more explicit explanation, with all the steps required, because I'm really lost and can't find any gameini file, only a dolphin one in my documents which has aleardy set the xfb to false.
(08-28-2014, 04:37 AM)themagicthief Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sorry but I can't follow, I am aleardy lost after your first sentence. Could you please provide me a more explicit explanation, with all the steps required, because I'm really lost and can't find any gameini file, only a dolphin one in my documents which has aleardy set the xfb to false.

I already told you step by step, if you still can't follow give up. Opening the graphics configuration while running the games will also break the setting temporarily until you reboot.
Then, perhaps somebody with the proper knowledge could kindly show me a screenshot of how it's done , because I really love those 2 games. Thanks in advance!
Link_to_the_past already told you how to do it. Since you are new and obviously are not well versed in Dolphin terminology and how to use it, its time to learn how to use INI's:

Right click on a game and click on Properties:

[Image: ujhKIeX.png]

Go down to Edit Config:

[Image: aPxBooG.png]

Paste the code that Link_to_the_past gave you:

[Video_Settings]
UseXFB = False
UseRealXFB = False

save and close
It is working now! Thanks everyone!
Pages: 1 2