Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [SOLVED]disable audio fps limit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
im experience some troubles with the game speed.
im playing the games with 30fps framarate limit on windows and on linux last builds but, on windows i can disable the 'audio limit' to frame rate and the gameplay stop the problem, but the voices are too fast.
on linux builds i cant disable that option, it doesnt appear to me on linux builds, how can i disable it manually?

EDIT: setting framerate limt to auto and disable the vbeam speed hack the issue has resolved
Audio framelimit is a holdover from the old days of asynchronous audio. It's pretty broken, and was thus removed.

Use the latest dev builds and see if you are still having this problem with the framelimit set to auto
(08-27-2014, 01:43 AM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]Audio framelimit is a holdover from the old days of asynchronous audio. It's pretty broken, and was thus removed.

Use the latest dev builds and see if you are still having this problem with the framelimit set to auto

its work to the graphics lag =) thanks

but and the ultra speed audio, do you suggest a config adjust?
You may want to try latest dev build, instead of 4.0.2.
im using the lasted build. but im solve the problem unchecking the vbeam hack option
thanks 4 all