Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Had perfect settings changed then changed back. Don't work now
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

xagesz

After a day of tweaking I had finally managed to get my dolphin settings perfect. Then i decided I was not content. I changed this and that after reading a few threads and they actually made it worse. Undid what I had done and now my dolphin plays like crap.

I have mainly only been playing Gamecube. No need for wii.

Mario Golf, SSB, Double Dash.

All 3 worked PERFECT well pretty close. and now they barely budge.

What did I do.
Your last sentence says all about it. If you don't know what you did how will anyone else know? Backtrack your steps and try a clean dolphin configuration if you can't.

xagesz

I changed: Force Texture Filtering, Per Pixel Lighting to Checked. and IR to Native 2x. This broke it. Change it back to 1x and unchecked and now barely plays. I have sat for 3 hours now with Dolphin running in window adjusting settings rying to figure this out. And ive about had it. I erased Dolphin Completely cleared registry and all deleted files to start from scratch and no luck.

For Reference:

Athlon x4 630 Oc'd to 3.3ghz. (I know not the fastest. Getting ready to up to 2500k)
8g Ram
Running from SSD
Nvidia 550ti

I have tried the recommended setting from the Wiki these run at about 85% now. I can get it to 100% occasionally changing it to D3D but I had it running good in OpenGl. So lost now.