Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: 2 cores the max dolphin can use?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It would be great to be able to use 3 or even 4 cores on this. Games like Zelda, FZero, The Last of us and other demanding games would be easier to run.
Yes, but life is unfair and that's not technically possible.
Bummer. Just seeing a NDS emulator use 3 cores and Dolphin can not is depressing.
Different base devices have different configurations. You're asking for something that isn't feasible.
(08-25-2014, 04:12 AM)fade2black001 Wrote: [ -> ]Bummer. Just seeing a NDS emulator use 3 cores and Dolphin can not is depressing.

To be fair, Dolphin can use 3 cores, you just have to use LLE on Thread in conjunction with LLE audio. This is relevant reading on the subject of having Dolphin (or most any other emulator) use more cores: https://dolphin-emu.org/docs/faq/#couldn...-go-faster
(08-25-2014, 03:51 AM)fade2black001 Wrote: [ -> ]It would be great to be able to use 3 or even 4 cores on this

Honestly do you have to complain with your 3570K? Big Grin.

(08-25-2014, 03:51 AM)fade2black001 Wrote: [ -> ]The Last of us and other demanding games would be easier to run.

Where the hell did you see this on the Wii? :p (excellent game btw)
I'm not complaining. Why does it seem like I am?

Oh oops.... For some reason I was thinking about that game and meant to put down The Last Story... I never played the The Last of Us and don't think I ever will.