Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin doesn't save my game anymore.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I'm playing AC:Let's Go to the City using Dolphin 4.0-2697 (and I have WiiConnect24 OFF)

When I first started playing the game, it saved just fine, but yesterday after I came back home from my friend's village, it has stopped saving (I waited around 15 minutes, restarted the game and resetti appeared); I tried to restart dolphin, turning off then on my PC, but none of those work. I tried multiple times and nothing has worked for me.

I tested now, and it saves when I go to a village or a friend comes, but when I close the game it just doesn't finish saving, so I only lose the part from when they leave to when I decide to save while I'm alone.

What should I do? Thanks a lot Smile
This may be the obscure bug where NES VC games don't finish saving either.
Well, to get around this I have to open the city gate to save, and when I want to open the game Resetti's there. It's OK, but if someone has a solution it'd be much appreciated. Thank you.
Instead of closing Dolphin, try hitting the home button and returning to the system menu, even if you don't have one installed. That's how you get around the NES game saving.