Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Lag at 60 FPS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So in Smash Bros Brawl and Melee sometimes when I'm in netplay or just running it solo I will lag really bad even though it says I'm getting a consistent 60fps with 100% speed and zero fps drops. I'm really clearly actually getting >20fps and tried messing with my graphics settings but even at the lowest settings this problem still exists.
Do you have frameskip set on?
(08-24-2014, 11:55 AM)JMC47 Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have frameskip set on?

It's set to 0 so I don't think so.

edit: So I have a theory on what's causing it. Since every time it's happened so far it's been on my main 144hz monitor and I just tried dragging it onto my second 60hz monitor and it seems to have went away. I need to do some more testing though to see if it comes back on the 60hz monitor though since it happens at very random times, it could have just been one of those random times it stopped doing it so I'm not sure yet.
Oh, I've seen this problem. It's a windows problem. Sometimes a secondary monitor will get a different refreshrate. I had this same issue, and I just had to adjust my monitor configuration to fix it.