Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin crashes when editing Graphics settings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

kevkeepsplaying

So I just downloaded Dolphin about an hour ago on my new laptop, changed some settings, played Double Dash; it worked just fine. However, I pressed escape during gameplay, and Dolphin crashed. I tried loading up the game again, and it would crash upon loadup. I deleted all visible Dolphin files, redid my settings, Double Dash crashed again. Reset all my files again, didn't touch anything to test it, and it worked. Messed with one settings in the graphics, the game would crash again.

Does anyone know how to fix this? Am I doing something wrong, am I not deleting all necessary files when resetting Dolphin? If so, where are they located? Any help is appreciated, thank you.
Are you using FXAA post processing shader? If yes, you may want to check this... Some games I have crash at boot if FXAA shader is enabled. Weird enough, booting the game with the shader off and then enabling it while game is running works

kevkeepsplaying

Is FXAA just called anti aliasing in graphics? Because if so, I have it off. Otherwise, I can't find it. I'm not using anything fancy, really.
It´s under OpenGL settings (after anisotropic filter).