Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: ZeldaSS 360 controller config
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
HI Guys the newbe again how are ya?

i never play wii in my life, so i have some trouble to config my 360 controller to play Zelda SS, i`m new to foruns so i cant find any thread so sorry to post this one...

can someone post some nice config to play zelda SS and help me pls?

tnx all and sorry about my english

cya
No way, Zelda Skyward Sword needs Motion Plus, only a real Wiimote will do the job...
There are the unofficial Motion plus builds but they are a pain to configure correctly.
Yeah using a controller back with those custom builds was quite the aggravating experience. Don't ask about those builds as they are based on old revisions from yesteryear where several issues have been fixed since and are unsupported. If you want support use a recent revision and unfortunately there is no sufficient way to play this game without shelling out for a Wiimote with Motion Plus. Since you would have to have a Wii to dump the game as the pc dvd-rom drive is near impossible to come across now it should be a minimal cost to shell out for the Motion+ attachment if your Wiimote doesn't support Motion Plus.

(08-23-2014, 12:02 AM)Zee530 Wrote: [ -> ]There are the unofficial Motion plus builds but they are a pain to configure correctly.

Also unsupported as I said since they are unofficial and based on old revisions long since unsupported. So if he went that way he would be on his own to figure it out.
(08-23-2014, 12:02 AM)Zee530 Wrote: [ -> ]There are the unofficial Motion plus builds but they are a pain to configure correctly.

Zelda Skyward Sword can't be played until the end with emulated Motion Plus. Later in the game there's some complex movements that can't be emulated by these builds at all...
(08-23-2014, 02:00 PM)Jhonn Wrote: [ -> ]

Zelda Skyward Sword can't be played until the end with emulated Motion Plus. Later in the game there's some complex movements that can't be emulated by these builds at all...

I did but it's very frustrating, just need to configure it right and with much patience the game could be beat. Anyway those builds are unsupported so op is on his own should he decide to seek the builds out and use them.