Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: sound for zelda twilight princess :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

neosin

I'm just wondering if this can be worked on by the devs?

it's a very good game and runs perfect atm without sound support Sad

I think it will be the first perfect game if you can have sound as well.

I know the dev r busy but it would be good to have a perfect dolphin game with controller + nunchuck support, please vote + if you would like devs to work on this Smile
Don't make devs do something for you. They have some other things to do, leave them alone. They are working on it, so be patient. Emus can't be created by waving magic wand. That's my word.
I completely agree with Nosound, It will be done, when it's done.
Damn, that's pretty messed up. A petition to get the devs to do what you want? Something that is free that they are offering to the general public. That's a slap in the face if I ever saw it.

neosin

since when did i say something for me? lol!

so am i the only one that's gonna benefit?

I'm just suggesting it would be good to have.

and the whole point of a petition is if u wanna vote u vote, if u don't wanna then don't vote!
Devs will work on whatever areas they like or deem more important for advancement, at their own convenience.

The source is out there. People are free to makes sound work in twilight princess and share their fix.
i guess itll only work when they release the lle plugin, sa far as i noticed on the google code they are working on lle

i guess this sound problem has to do with the dual pro logic suport...

well , the devs are suposed to work on it wenever they want to, and this rush of urs sounds like warez, if u wanna play zelda with sound go play on ur console.
Ya, Agreed with the others above me, they are going too get too it, when they get too it, Putting in sound for Games that were Developed and made Sole'ly by Nintendo Are difficult too get sound on Because they cant get the original Source for the Sound, *Basically*
1.Super Mario Sunshine, No sound,
2.Zelda WW & TP, No sound,
3.Mario Kart Double Dash, No sound,
4.Luigi's Mansion, no sound
So honestly don't expect the sound any time real soon, Unless some Genius somehow manages too input sound in a magical way <.< Plus even if they could, those games I listed, would have a Huge chunk of FPS drop Immensely, Especially The Legend of Zelda, So honestly, FOR NOW it is better they dont on some of these games, But hey if you Disagree, go ahead..Talk too you later...