Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Custom Projection Hack missing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi Im having a problem with Sonic Colors. With D3D I run the game at 24 fps on busy areas and with OpenGL I get 30 fps (fullspeed) but the problem is that for some reason "Custom Projection Hack" is missing and I can't see the hud and menus. How do I fix this? Sorry for my bad english
Your profile says you're using version 3.0 of Dolphin. Please update to at least version 4.0.2, or even better, one of the latest dev builds
(08-11-2014, 09:50 AM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]Your profile says you're using version 3.0 of Dolphin. Please update to at least version 4.0.2, or even better, one of the latest dev builds

Sorry my profile is old, im using the latest version of Dolphin on Windows 8. That maybe the problem, Windows 8 uses DirectX 11 and not 9
Custom Projection Hack options were removed from Dolphin recently, but games that still have PHacks set in their GameINIs still use them. The plan is copletely removing Projection Hacks and replacing them with AR Codes when necessary (like what was done with ZTP hack)...
KHg8m3r: Actually, he's already using a current build – projection hack options were around in 3.0, but they're been removed recently because all these hacks do anymore is either hide bugs or break things that were perfectly fine without them.

Nero553: Use an older version (4.0-562 or earlier) for now; you'll have to wait around for some depth/clipping-related fixes to be committed before this stuff'll work on current development builds.
Sorry people, the problem was that in DirectX have EFB Copies to Ram instead of Texture. I don't know how that happend but if fix it. Now it runs fullspeed with DirectX and I have the Hud and Menus fully funtional.

Sorry for my error thanks anyways
It's fine; there is a confusing situation in regards to the Sonic Unleashed Hack and OpenGL anyway.

kingyami

Im having trouble with sonic colors, hud and menu screen not showing up, i tried everything
Settings?
Try using D3D if you can, if not, you need to use an older revision. There is no work around for OpenGL.
Pages: 1 2 3