Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Cheat engine!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Do you guys think tht Cheat engine speed hack could be used to speed up games??? tht would be amazing if it would work...all games woudl be at full speed...lol idk just a guess..i kno you can hack stuff with it in dolphin so yea...
dont know what CE does to speed up stuff
i guess it depends on the program CE injuected itself in.
go try (i dont have CE installed on this pc )
maybe it'll speed up maybe it wont Tongue
i cant i had my pc formatted cuz it wouldnt start up so i hav no games or dolphin builds...
just tried and i didn't notice anythign
srry
(and yes, i did just isntall CE for that test Tongue )
Basically speedhack in CE gets the threads to sleep less and run at highest priority, it doesn't optimize or skip any code, only speeds up the thread cycling.
I must use cheat engine for enable and disable action replay codes in realtime when i are playing a game.
(08-19-2009, 11:55 AM)omegadox Wrote: [ -> ]Basically speedhack in CE gets the threads to sleep less and run at highest priority, it doesn't optimize or skip any code, only speeds up the thread cycling.
lol, nothing special for dolphin then

(08-19-2009, 10:00 PM)DelonHopy Wrote: [ -> ]I must use cheat engine for enable and disable action replay codes in realtime when i are playing a game.
euh
what?