Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: SafeTextureCacheColorSamples is overriden by game ini
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Betox

Hi, I wonder if someone has the same problem as me. It happens with versions 4 and up, but that's me with version 3.5. The problem reads the following:

"SafeTextureCacheColorSamples is overriden by game ini"
"Warning: opening configuration will reset the graphics settings and might cause issues"

When the game starts I have problems with sound. All this does not happen to me with version 3.5. Try deleting the version 4 and reinstalling it, delete all the files in my documents. The problem is I can not fix it. In some games this does not happen, start normally. Any help?.
Greetings.

Qaazavaca Qaanic

Dolphin 4.0 sound "problems" are caused by synchronous sound emulation, which is more accurate than the previous sound emulation and fixes many crash/hang glitches. The result is that when Dolphin is running slower than console, the sound stutters. Are you running full speed? If not, one thing you could do is to decrease the framelimit to around your normal framerate, forcing the game to run slowly all the time, and also playback the audio slower so it doesn't stutter as much. You're using an AMD CPU which runs rather slowly, are you sure you're full speed? The devs aren't readding the old audio because synchronous emulation is more accurate.

The SafeTextureCacheColorSamples is entirely unrelated.

Betox

(08-08-2014, 04:44 AM)jimbo1qaz Wrote: [ -> ]Dolphin 4.0 sound "problems" are caused by synchronous sound emulation, which is more accurate than the previous sound emulation and fixes many crash/hang glitches. The result is that when Dolphin is running slower than console, the sound stutters. Are you running full speed? If not, one thing you could do is to decrease the framelimit to around your normal framerate, forcing the game to run slowly all the time, and also playback the audio slower so it doesn't stutter as much. You're using an AMD CPU which runs rather slowly, are you sure you're full speed? The devs aren't readding the old audio because synchronous emulation is more accurate.

The SafeTextureCacheColorSamples is entirely unrelated.

The game walked very quick, just the audio sounded loud. But I that phrase still appears when the game starts. But putting limits frames in "audio" everything is perfect, although the phrase "SafeTextureCacheColorSamples" continues to appear. Thanks. Greetings.