Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Will Just Dance 2015 work?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I know the official release is October, but a friend of mine can get the game sooner because she works with Ubisoft so I may be one of the first of the general public to get the game! The thing is, I thought I'd come over here and see what would be the word on the emulator (maturity wise, accuracy, etc.) of being capable of playing Just Dance 2015. As far as I know it's pretty much like the last one (it uses the same game engine) and 2014 version of Just Dance runs perfect on Dolphin, so should I expect 2015 to be similar?

Hope we can have a friendly, civil discussion!

- Angie
Well, if JD2015 uses the same engine from JD2014 I'm assuming it'll have the same issues from JD2014: to run it in Dolphin you'll need a build from wiispeak branch and EFB Copies set to RAM...
(08-07-2014, 05:43 AM)AngieWho Wrote: [ -> ]I know the official release is October

Thought no more games would be released on the Wii :p
It's the wii, that thing will sell games forever
Yes, I know about the issues with Just Dance 2014! My friend is not a programmer but she can confirm:

It will use virtually the same engine that was used for Just Dance 2014, but with minor tweaks/enhancements to support a new game mode called "Community Remix", where players themselves can dance to each other on the screen. As far as I can confirm, the enhancement is minor/cosmetic and should not be a reflection on poorer performance predictability.

I want to know if you guys can help troubleshoot when I get the game (I will dump it to my iMac from my disc; I have the drive for this).

- Angie
Just Dance 2014 also can be played with https://forums.dolphin-emu.org/Thread-un...ka-dolphin
Just Dance 2015 is working. You need wiispeak or Ishiiruka branch to play.

Syazwan133

It only works on Ishiiruka branch. So far its a smooth gameplay for me (30 FPS)
Altho there's some dancer glitch on some song.
But it it's playable Big Grin
Glitch can be cured with Efb to ram and if that doesn't help, texture cache set to safe. However, while game works at full speed,occasionally Emulator stutters for a third of a second, which is rather annoying. This looks like shader compilation pausing to me, but setting it to asynchronous compilation doesn't change nothing.
Yes you can use ยจ[UNOFFICIAL]Ishiiruka. I recommend DX11 + EFB to Ram because Texture ENcoder/Decoder from galop was imlemented recently. I have 160 solid fps in my 4770k + R9290. And Gundark use Async shadecer compilation to avoid the stuttering because of shaders maybe your pc is not enought powerfull ??
Pages: 1 2