Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Can I speed the game up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

JacksonKafei

Okay im trying to run wind waker on dolphin but I have bad graphics is there any way I can either get a cheap graphics card or speed it up someone pls help
From the Global Forum Rules:

Quote:When creating new threads about Dolphin, always provide your full PC specs (CPU, RAM, GPU, Operating System), information about the Dolphin build used (version/revision, source, etc), Dolphin settings and detailed description of what you're trying to do (e.g including the name of the game you tried to run and a screenshot/video of the issue if necessary). Ignoring this rule will get your thread closed and have you warned off.

You didn't list any of your hardware specs, didn't provide a screenshot of what these so-called "bad graphics" look like (hint: "bad graphics" describes nothing useful for people that want to help you. Show them what you mean), and you didn't list which revision of Dolphin you're using (kinda, sorta, really important). I'm closing this thread, but you're free to create another one with the proper information necessary for us to help you. We want to help you, but we don't want to play guessing games to figure out what's wrong.

Closed.