Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: GC Games Only - 0FPS 60FPS 100% Black Screen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

NightsOwl

I've been having this issue for a while now and I just can't figure it out no matter what I do. I've tried the latest version of dolphin many times over, I've tried completely deleting everything I can find relating to dolphin, (Installation folder and the 'Dolphin Emulator' folder in My Documents) and no matter what I do or change, Gamecube games just wont run. At all. They black screen and always give me the same thing. Oddly enough, Wii games don't give me any issue at all and I can't seem to figure out why there'd be a difference in the first place.

I'm sorry if I haven't given enough info, asking for more will get you the information you need. I'm just at wits end here. ;_;
What games are you trying to use? Do you have cheat codes enabled? Do you have any other special settings enabled?

NightsOwl

(08-04-2014, 09:06 PM)JMC47 Wrote: [ -> ]What games are you trying to use? Do you have cheat codes enabled? Do you have any other special settings enabled?

I've tried Kirby Air Ride, and I believe Smash Bros Melee.

No, I don't think I have any special settings enabled or disabled. I've tried a completely fresh installation, so I had default settings and I've gotten the same issue. No cheats, no other special settings.
Try with other versions of Dolphin.
Try to dump your GC games again