Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Resident evil 3 GLEP08 pal gc action replay question!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys, i have this problem, in no way i can get action replay codes for resident evil 3 pal europe GLEP08 (multi5) working! In any way! I'm searching in all internet, but i don't know if these codes works only on specific territory released version of the game, like the uk version or the german version of the game or is a dolphin problem, because even in the latest builds of dolphin, the gecko codes freeze the game when used, same in resident evil 2. Anyone here have ever tried resident evil 3 pal europe version (multi5) GLEP08 with working action replay codes ? i'm crazy about this thing! Please help me!
Seems that the cheats are broken on PAL region games.
But the strange thing is that in gamecube era, some people could not use action replay codes for resident evil 3 pal version because they did not work. So it's a dolphin problem and just that ? Specific for pal games ?
Sort of. I tried activating cheats for PAL Super Mario Sunshine and Luigi´s Mansion. The first would simply crash and the second would fall into Inerpreter mode. That does not happen on NTSC Luigi´s Mansion (nor any NTSC version of any game).
Damn sometime ago both games was working fine in pal version with codes! Sad