Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin Netplay Help! (Project M)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Dolphin Forums,

I recently obtained the Dolphin Netplay Emulator and tried Project M however, the game never seems to hit 100% for common stages such as FD, Battlefield, and Animal crossing. It works on the other Dolphin Emulator (4.0.2 ) with Direct3D9 by having 100% 60 FPS. Is their an equivalent way to make Project M on the netplay emulator run the same? I have looked up many solutions but none seem to work. Wish they added Direct3D 9 to Dolphin Netplay and yes I have read the article why they removed it. Thanks

Computer Specs
Intel ® Core ™ i5-3210M CPU @ 2.50 GHz
64 bit Operating system
DC-netplay is slower because Dualcore Netplay requires extra syncing, not because D3D9 was removed.
(07-31-2014, 07:45 AM)JMC47 Wrote: [ -> ]DC-netplay is slower because Dualcore Netplay requires extra syncing, not because D3D9 was removed.

Also when I am not playing through Netplay Fountain of Dreams/ Project M seems too lag with 85% most of the time. Anyway to fix that? I have tried the Dolphin performance guide also btw. I will also remove the other post thanks.
Fountain of Dreams is actually falling back to interpreter a bit, making it more demanding than the other stages.