Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Can I do it?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well I usually uses dolphin as a gamecube emulator cause I have a gamecube, but I would like to test it as a wii emulator so do I have to own a wii to do this or can Ijust legally buy a wii game and use on dolphin?
Yes you can definately use dolphin without owning a Wii or GC for that matter.
Refer to this thread, its a sticky if you ever want to trace it back:
http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/thread-2900.html
Thanks for your time and for awnsering so fast DiddyKong, I will buy Mario Galaxy then.Smile
(08-18-2009, 01:31 PM)Runo Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for your time and for awnsering so fast DiddyKong, I will buy Mario Galaxy then.Smile

Great Game, I'd say! Big Grin

cmccmc

very good game
Emulation usually requires you to have console, so...
(08-20-2009, 04:27 AM)nosound97 Wrote: [ -> ]Emulation usually requires you to have console, so...

Why need the console when Dolphin doesn't use any copyrighted material from the Wii, you only need to own the Wii games. If it was PCSX2, then you need to own a PS2 because of its BIOS situation.
(08-20-2009, 04:27 AM)nosound97 Wrote: [ -> ]Emulation usually requires you to have console, so...

......................................__................................................
.............................,-~*`¯lllllll`*~,..........................................
.......................,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll¯`*-,....................................
..................,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,..................................
...............,-*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.\.......................... .......
.............;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\................................
..............\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/.........\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,......................... ..
...............\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*...........`~-~-,...(.(¯`*,`,..........................
................\llllllllllll,-~*.....................)_-\..*`*;..)..........................
.................\,-*`¯,*`)............,-~*`~................/.....................
..................|/.../.../~,......-~*,-~*`;................/.\..................
................./.../.../.../..,-,..*~,.`*~*................*...\.................
................|.../.../.../.*`...\...........................)....)¯`~,..................
................|./.../..../.......)......,.)`*~-,............/....|..)...`~-,.............
..............././.../...,*`-,.....`-,...*`....,---......\..../...../..|.........¯```*~-,,,,
...............(..........)`*~-,....`*`.,-~*.,-*......|.../..../.../............\........
................*-,.......`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*..........|.,*...,*...|..............\........
...................*,.........`-,...)-,..............,-*`...,-*....(`-,............\.......
......................f`-,.........`-,/...*-,___,,-~*....,-*......|...`-,..........\........

(08-18-2009, 01:25 PM)Diddy Kong Wrote: [ -> ]Refer to this thread, its a sticky if you ever want to trace it back:
http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/thread-2900.html
Why dig up old posts, when the Question has been answered?
Why was masterkey.bin support removed? Sad
(08-20-2009, 04:44 AM)omegadox Wrote: [ -> ]

Why need the console when Dolphin doesn't use any copyrighted material from the Wii, you only need to own the Wii games. If it was PCSX2, then you need to own a PS2 because of its BIOS situation.

Why would you want to buy Wii games only for your PC?
(08-20-2009, 05:50 AM)nosound97 Wrote: [ -> ]Why was masterkey.bin support removed? Sad
(08-20-2009, 04:44 AM)omegadox Wrote: [ -> ]

Why would you want to buy Wii games only for your PC?

Cheaper ? Tongue
Pages: 1 2