Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Will i run Xenoblade fine?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The specific Anniversary Pentium CPU Shonumi is referring to is the G3258 iirc (up to 4.6 GHz on Intel cooler).
If you are close to a Microcenter, you can still get the G3258 + an MSI Z97 PC Mate Socket LGA 1150 ATX motherboard for $99, which is an insane deal as that motherboard sells for that price alone at Newegg.
http://www.microcenter.com/site/brands/G3258Bundle.aspx
There's also a $10 rebate for the mobo (that you can DL at Newegg, but applies to all resellers, which makes the deal sweeter).

These tend to OC pretty well and since two threads are plenty for Dolphin (and other emulators), this makes them perfect for an inexpensive Dolphin (and emulation in general) machine. Clock for clock, it will give you similar performance to the current i5's and i7's since they contain the same Haswell core (albeit with a bit less cache). The G3258 won't be quite as good as them for modern games, but for emulation, the extra cores don't really matter (and it's not that bad for modern games, either)
i tested it already it is working fine like you all said,.. but my problem is my controller i use a classic controller on the settings but when im playing the right analog does not work well.. the axis Z- is working as a Axis+ and same with Axis Zr+ as Axis Zr-
(08-02-2014, 02:35 PM)Lucian28 Wrote: [ -> ]i tested it already it is working fine like you all said,.. but my problem is my controller i use a classic controller on the settings but when im playing the right analog does not work well.. the axis Z- is working as a Axis+ and same with Axis Zr+ as Axis Zr-

Change radius to 100.
Pages: 1 2