Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Resident Evil Requirements
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm particularly interested in Resident Evil games emulation, i.e. Remake, Zero, and Umbrella Chronicles. I'm going to upgrade my PC soon in order to launch applications with higher requirements.

Will this set be enough to handle Resident Evil games?

CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 3.16Ghz (I will overclock it to 4GHz hopefully)
GPU: ATI Radeon HD4800 model
Memory: 4GB RAM

nubie

Hi guys...

I have a simmilar question...I'm also looking at an upgrade and would like to be able to reach 30fps during gameplay on titles like wii sports, music, etc...but playing 'rez' once in a while would be nice too. Undecided

For what I've seen an AMD X2 4000+ (oc'ed to 5000+ ~ 3GHz) and 3 or 4GB of DDR2 800MHz RAM with my existing ATI 3450 gfx would be sufficient enough for wii sports @ 30fps...am I wrong in my assumption plz?

Is there somewhere something like a table of requirements per game (for AMD and for INTEL processors for achieving minimum 30fps gameplay)? If not could there be a sticky thread made with just such info...or maybe some explanation what makes one game require more then the other? Just my 2cents...dissmiss me if my n00b-ines is out of line.... Cool

TIA