Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Enabled (emulated) classic Cont. issues?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

G-Rad

Well to get thngs started, I am playing FFIV:The After Years. I have te option to just use the D-Pad sideways or Classic Controller for this game. Of course, I'll use the Classi Controller.

Anyways, I use XPadder to assign my keys to my Super Dual Box Pro with a PS2 controller since I can't input directly into the options.

Everything is assigned perfetly and I a ready o go... or so I thought (it worked in older compiles but not the newest one for some rason).

My D-pad doesn't work at all, My Left Analog stick works forleft nd down corrctly, but Right and Up are reversed. R-Trigger and Right-Z work as Down and Up (despite they are assigned completly different keys). A, B, X, and Y all work great though. L-Triggr and Left-Z don't work at all. I'm afraid to know if the Right Analog stick works any.

Note that I didn't change anyting in XPadder an everything's just the same in both versions of Dolphin I ran.

Syste Specs:
Intel Core2Duo E8400300GHz @ 3.0GHz
8.0GB DDR2 Dual Channel Enabled Corsair memory
1.2TB Drivespace
nVidia GeForce8800GT @512MB GDDR3 memory
Windows Vista X64 Home Premium
Check if you have everything assigned right, you might have done a mistake while setting controls

G-Rad

(08-17-2009, 04:25 PM)nosound97 Wrote: [ -> ]Check if you have everything assigned right, you might have done a mistake while setting controls

I did numerous times. I alo completely cleared the Pad and Wiimote configs as well. All that's assigned is the Classic Controller buttons.