Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: My PC Is Enough for Dolphin ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey !
I wanna play Wii games, but im not sure i can run it perfectly.
windows 8 x64
intel core i3 3110m | intel hd graphics 4000 ( 2,40 GHz )
4 GB RAM
I wanna play games : Super Mario Galaxy 1/2, Crash Mind Over Mutant, New Super Mario Bros, The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword. Can i run this games perfectly ? ( full speed ? )
No , not even close
(07-19-2014, 09:35 AM)admin89 Wrote: [ -> ]No , not even close

So, what games can i run perfectly ?
The closest one would be NSMBW without EFB-2-RAM, and with the lowest settings...
(07-19-2014, 09:39 AM)DJBarry004 Wrote: [ -> ]The closest one would be NSMBW without EFB-2-RAM, and with the lowest settings...

? so, what to do ?
I never played anything in this emulator XD
GC games like Luigi´s Mansion and Mario Kart DD should be playable for your CPU, as well as the GC Mario Party titles.
Only GC Games ? ( btw, my bro have same laptop, and he run Wii Sports at 60 fps. Mario Party 8 ( wii ) and Mario Kart Wii ( full speed too )run at full speed too .
)
I´m pretty sure he´s using an old build. Old builds normally go faster on weak machines since they are less accurate (and less demanding).
(07-19-2014, 09:47 AM)DJBarry004 Wrote: [ -> ]I´m pretty sure he´s using an old build. Old builds normally go faster on weak machines since they are less accurate (and less demanding).

So, what build ( you mean dolphin ? ) is best for my laptop ? ( Best build for Super Mario Galaxy 2, i wanna play this game Big Grin )

Btw, he give me Wii Sports on a pendrive... on 4.0.2 it run at 60 FPS.m( everytime 60 fps. 59-60 )

And, what Wii games can i run at full speed ? ( i have a wiiremote and nunchuck ( sensor bar too ) i wanna use it in some games Sad
Don´t really know about Wii Sports, but you wouldn´t run SMG 2 even on Dolphin 3.0 (considering that in the version you need LLE instead of fixed HLE that actual builds have).

Again, you can hit near full speed with NSMBW (you can sacrifice the coin animation by setting EFB to texture instead of EFB to RAM).

The recommended models for Dolphin when talking about laptops are i5-4200M and i7-4900MQ.
Pages: 1 2