Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Action Replay
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

GaroK

English(I'am PL) knows so much that I use a translator...

Where can i find it? I've seen this before somewhere on the top bar, but now it does not.
at all good department? move
First of all, you should update to latest dev build: https://dolphin-emu.org/download/.

Second of all, you find them on each gamesĀ“ properties (right-click on a title -> AR codes).

To enable them, go to Config and mark "Enable Cheats".

The last thing would be recommending you to complete your profile with specific information (exact Windows version, exact CPU and GPU model number).

GaroK

[Image: EgYsqAn.png]
And in a nutshell it means that I have x34. Although I have no idea how to present dolphin I worked.
Please don't use a 32-Bit OS.
Why in world does Microsoft still sell 32-bit OS's, If Microsoft quit selling deprecated software versions idiots would less likely to complain.
There probably is still a handful of businesses who still use 16bit Windows software or has printer or something that doesn't have 64bit drivers. There are the 3 people with Core1/Atom that upgraded didn't want to lose their sales.
(07-24-2014, 02:33 AM)purpasmart96 Wrote: [ -> ]Why in world does Microsoft still sell 32-bit OS's, If Microsoft quit selling deprecated software versions idiots would less likely to complain.
actually, everyone on vista, win7 or win8 can switch to 64bit for free, as the CD-key works for both 32 and 64bit.

Exceptions are Vista Starter, Win7 Starter and Win8 RT (duh)