Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Scan Visor MP2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
i got a problem its with the scan visor on Metroid Prime 2,i read that the EFB to Ram fix the problem and it did but when i get to the first door you have to open with the scan visor it doesn't do anything,the l button work, im using svn 4010, am i doing something wrong, anybody know how to solve this problem?
Did you enable safe texture cache? they say it stops the game from crashing, but this game never crashed with me, but when I enabled safe texture cache the text started working and so the scan visor!
(08-17-2009, 11:17 AM)Runo Wrote: [ -> ]Did you enable safe texture cache? they say it stops the game from crashing, but this game never crashed with me, but when I enabled safe texture cache the text started working and so the scan visor!

yeah i did, the scan visor works but it seems it doesn't do anything,i look at the red lookin post with the wheel on it with the scan visor and hold l button like the message says and a "cross" or something comes up and do nothin
hmmm what region of the game u are using? Im using NTSC, works perfectly...

EDIT: Im now using Omegadox build 4001, I like them cause they are usually more stable, and sometimes have less bugs, if u want to try...

http://cid-53f64087c2ab7e7d.skydrive.liv...ds/Dolphin

Hope it helps..
Just post a screenshot of what you are trying to scan.
go to an older build...dolphin revs arent really worried about mp2 at this time im guessing...it works just fine for me..im using build 3950-3980 should work just fine...and also just make sure you have it copy efb to ram (real)
if you disable destination alpha pass, it would cause this. make sure it's not disabled.
Try switching to EFB copy to GL and back
I run MP2 at revision 4012 and I can scan things ok.
(08-17-2009, 11:36 PM)omegadox Wrote: [ -> ]Just post a screenshot of what you are trying to scan.
its like i don't have a message box saying i scaned the red post thing,already pressing and holding the L button,and its like i can't lock on to anything just some cross or something comes up when i press the L button
Pages: 1 2 3