Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: 0FPS, Black screen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

dem0nkin

Running out of ideas of what to try. I've literally messed with every setting possible, t no avail.
My specs are:
Windows 7 x64
Dolphin 4.0.1
Core i5-3570k @3.4GHz
GeForce GTX 670 4GB
8GB RAM

I have only tried the USA version of Soul Calibur 2, because it's the only game that I have. So i'm also not sure if its a SC2 thing or Dolphin thing...
Sounds like a bad dump. Use the latest Dolphin revision here (4.0-2175 as of this writing): https://dolphin-emu.org/download/

Right-click the game in Dolphin, head to Properties, go to the Info tab, and where it says MD5 Checksum, hit the Compute button. It should take a few seconds, but it will tell you the MD5 hash of your game file. If it doesn't match 0c8ec93f3f4f4e00d5a46443225c169c, then your dump is not a 100% correct copy of the original disc. You should then try to redump/rerip the game from the disc using CleanRip or your other choice software.

dem0nkin

Big Grin thank you very much, the checksum didn't match, so I tried different software and now it works!