Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: I need help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

magetasti77

Hello everyone.

I am new to the dolphin emulator. And I am having some troubles. But first, let me start with my story.

As a kid, I thought pokemon colosseum was the coolest game ever. My brother introduced it to me, and it was one of my first video games ever. Sadly, now I want to re-play it, but the disc is so scratched up it's unplayable.

So I decided to use an emulator.

Everything on dolphin was working great! Until this showed up on my screen:
http://i.imgur.com/kBNElRU.png

I tried everything to format the video card, I spent many hours searching tutorials but none helping me out.

I tried the file: MemoryCardA.USA.raw but whenever I tried to format it as a memory card, the emulator wouldn't let me.

To help you out: I am on Mac OSX Lion Version 10.7.5

If anyone has any solutions to my problem, PLEASE help me. I really want to try the game out again.

Thanks,
mage
If you try and format it it will erase all of the data, but try uploading your save and maybe someone can fix it
I'm pretty sure that Dolphin requires OSX 10.9 now. upgrade to Mavericks (its free), and then use the latest version, 4.0-2139.

magetasti77

I don't understand what you mean. @Extremedude2

Thanks KH I did that, but for some reason it still isn't working
Do you have a memory card set to slot 1 under Config in Dolphin?

What ED2 meant, is if its corrupted, upload it to a file hosting site and link it here, someone else may be able to fix it if the memory card is corrupted.

Also, what model CPU and GPU do you have? Specifically.

magetasti77

@KH

Mid 2011 MacBook Air

Whenever I go into dolphin to setup the memory card there are two file choices:

SRAM.Raw doesn't have enough bytes to function as a memory card
MemoryCardA.USA.Raw just crashes whenever I try to open it.

I have no idea what to do ;c
What i3/i5/i7 and Nvidia GPU do you have? (when you start a game in Dolphin, in the yellow text that appears, it will say what CPU and GPU you have)

Try navigating to where the memory cards are located, and move the memory card and SRAM file to the desktop. Then re-run Dolphin to have it create a new memory card for you.

Make sure you select the memory card like this

[Image: 4rSv6up.png]

magetasti77

IT WORKED! THanks so much!