Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: OpenGL or Direct3D9/11?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
That´s because you are forcing Anti-Aliasing through NVidia Control Panel. Dolphin will crash if things like that are forced by the driver instead of being selected on Dolphin´s options.
(07-13-2014, 03:16 AM)DJBarry004 Wrote: [ -> ]That´s because you are forcing Anti-Aliasing through NVidia Control Panel. Dolphin will crash if things like that are forced by the driver instead of being selected on Dolphin´s options.

I'll have a look in the Nvidia control panel. As far as I know, there's no AA enabled on the GPU itself.

EDIT: I did indeed found that MSAA (4x) was enabled on Dolphin. I turned everything that had to do with AA off, except for AA gamma correction which I have set to "Application Controlled" (that was also the default setting).

Note: Could the AA of my GPU itself cause all the crashes Dolphin experiences?
Not all of them, only GPU-related (forcing AA through driver on this case). Others can happen by having a bad install of VC++ 2013, any missing DX file, among others.
Pages: 1 2