Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: command line does not work with cso files
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Seem the command line immediately crashes when I try to ruin a cso file with the /b /e method. Should I just post this as a bug or it it known.
Does it crash if you run it another way?
no, only command option method. Thus far all cso files run ok from GUI and all fail from command line.
Okay what the heck is the proper way to make a cso file, i can't get it to work at all.
cso, are made best by
Ciso Utility, ciso_xp_v1m, UMDGen, or Yacc

I use Yacc and just convert from iso.
Tried yacc, it doesn't work either...
hmm, I know it works for me. Is there a way I can send you a file (of course one you own and I have it).
[Image: yacc.png]
Commandline works perfectly, I use it all the time.

Dolphin.exe /b /e "path to rom".

For example:
Dolphin.exe /b /e "E:\Emulation\Dolphin-x64\Games\Donkey Kong Country Returns.iso"
We know it works via the command-line. The problem is that the command-line isn't working while using Compressed ISOs specifically.
Looks like ciso and cso are not the samething as to why it seemed to be a problem. ciso does work via command line and in the view. cso does not work in either case.

From the best I can tell CSO is specific to psp, as CISO is specific to wii as GCZ is specific to GameCube. So the best compression for GC games is still GCZ.