Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Load Custom Texture not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Help! I use Xenoblade Chronicles HD texture but it doesnt load any texture. I haven't tried other games but it seems my Dolphin has a problem. Any dolphin I downloaded and any settings configuration Load Custom Texture doesn't work. BTW i reformatted my laptop and haven't installed any Visual Studio, .NET Framework, and etc. But before i reformatted my laptop Dolphin works fine and Load Custom Texture works. I use Dolphin 4.0-614 x64.
Help?
Try to change the Texture Cache level to Safer.
If you are using a PAL version, then textures should be XXXXPXX (Example, GZLP01_d44e5d4d_8), and if you are using the NTSC version, the textures should be XXXEXX (Example, GZLE01_d44e5d4d_8).
(07-17-2014, 10:51 AM)MasterKillua Wrote: [ -> ]Try to change the Texture Cache level to Safer.
If you are using a PAL version, then textures should be XXXXPXX (Example, GZLP01_d44e5d4d_8), and if you are using the NTSC version, the textures should be XXXEXX (Example, GZLE01_d44e5d4d_8).
I tried. But nothing textured up. I downloaded this HD retexture [XbC HD Retexture] v5.2 USERS PACK (USA-SX4E01) (PNG) https://forums.dolphin-emu.org/Thread-hd...ne-19-2014.
EDIT:I check up the Load Custom Texture nothing happens