Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: How to get Wii Game to Home Screen to work?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

How do you get from within a Wii Game to Home Screen to work? I have a System Menu installed and it boots by itself fine, but I can never get to the System Menu from within a game. Anything obvious that I'm missing?
What version of Dolphin are you using?
(07-05-2014, 11:36 AM)JMC47 Wrote: [ -> ]What version of Dolphin are you using?

Very good point. I just installed and used the latest Windows x64 development version as of today 7/5/2014. I can now use the home button within a game to go back to the system menu. However, now when I open the mii channel from the system menu, it just sends me back to the System Menu. When I open the Mii Channel from Dolphin Directly, it opens fine. I used the latest version of the Mii Channel called RVL-NigaoeNR-6.

Anything obvious that I might have missed?
Do you have a Wii NAND installed? That may actually be required for things to load.
Bill Bisco Wrote:I just installed and used the latest Windows x64 development version as of today 7/5/2014.

Please say the number of it specifically. We've had lots of people claim latest then say "3.5-367" so I prefer it when they say it specifically.