Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: PSO 1&2 plus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

kingrupert

Ok so i've been trying to connect to schthack, my softmodded wii runs on this server just fine. The ISO I am using is my disc, the same disc I am using in my wii, ISO works fine.
I used this guide to try to connect
http://kireekpso.wordpress.com/2012/12/3...mment-1709

Have OpenVPN tap adapter v9 installed, works perfectly, bridged connection is good. Shows network cable is unplugged until I have dolphin running, at which point it shows enabled and bridged.
My computer's IP is 192.168.0.6, IP used for connection is 192.168.0.10
subnet mask used is 255.255.255.0
default gateway used is 192.168.0.1, which is the default gateway shown for my bridged network
DNS I am using is 72.191.186.136, which I get from pinging gsproduc.ath.cx

I've tried several different DNS addresses that I obtained through pinging various addresses listed in schthack's connection guide.
I always get a 102 error when the game tries to connect to the DNS server.
This means that the game doesn't see an issue on my end, only when it is connecting to the server.

Anyone have any ideas? On the server forums, noone could help me.

kingrupert

update. got a verified good DNS address from said server's forum, still had no connection. entered proxy address on a whim (connection guide says NOT to do this, that it is unnecessary.) Now instead of 102 error, I get 101 error, which being that the server just went offline for whatever reason, means that I'll be connected once its back up.