Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Metriod Prime AR Codes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I Searched for this issue and couldn't find it so I'm making a thread. Whenever I try to load the AR codes in Cheat Manager the game boots fine but once I load up a savefile in game It hangs after showing me "Tallon Overworld" with a black screen and I can hear Samus's Gunship humming.
Instead of savestates (that´s what I understand from savefile), use GC memory card in-game saves. Maybe that would help a bit.
(07-05-2014, 03:07 AM)DJBarry004 Wrote: [ -> ]Instead of savestates (that´s what I understand from savefile), use GC memory card in-game saves. Maybe that would help a bit.

Sorry I wasn't clear enough I meant the saves that Metriod Prime uses in the in-game menu. It's after selecting my save that it just tells me where I last saved (Ex. Tallon Overworld) and hangs with a black screen and whatever music/background noise is in that saveroom (The ingame one).
Maybe the cheats are not working well, try with other codes and see if it does the same.
(07-05-2014, 04:56 AM)DJBarry004 Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe the cheats are not working well, try with other codes and see if it does the same.

I've used codes from a different site and now the game works fine but the Cheats aren't working