Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Ps3 njoy stuck as 2nd player on Wii. Gamecube fine.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Everything is working Great!!! In fact at one time, both analogs on my ps3 controller played Wii just fine.

Now things are not so good.

I have not changed anything, but went to try my new game Bomberman land and for some reason Dolphin things I want to use my ps3 controller for player 2???? Which works fine for player 2. It shows the Wiimote thing for player one though I have it disabled and don't even own a wiimote.

For GameCube Games, Dolphin fully understands that I want to use my PS3 controller for player one and not the keyboard.

For Wii games Dolphin gets confused.

Now everything was working just great until I tried Bomberman with no change to settings. The ps3 controller works fine on PC games and PCSX2

What option do I change or switch to get my controller back to player one and not the key board. I have shut off everything I know.

thanx for any help. This is frustrating as it worked just fine before.

build 3972 and build 3896 (Worked before in this build)

thank you.
Tested build 3661 and no go. Once again, gamecube fine but Wii wants to use that stupid keyboard setup for player one. It does not make sense as I had it working before. What am i missing??