Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Mario Kart Wii
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm wondering is MKW GPU intensive? I can usually do 4x IR in other games I play but not MKW. I usually get around 80% on 4x. I even notice a few small stutters at the beginning of a race on 1x. I do not use AA. I'm using the latest developer version of Dolphin. I am positive Dolphin is not resorting to my cpu's integrated graphics.
Nah, I don't think any computer can run MKWii without some minor stutters right now. It's pretty intensive mostly on the CPU.
Well I mean with 1x IR it's not really a problem but at 4x even with a cpu like mine it runs only about 80% while many other games I play run full speed with 4x IR.
Probably a bandwidth issue between CPU and GPU more than anything.
(06-30-2014, 02:35 PM)yl-smash Wrote: [ -> ]I'm wondering is MKW GPU intensive? I can usually do 4x IR in other games I play but not MKW. I usually get around 80% on 4x. I even notice a few small stutters at the beginning of a race on 1x. I do not use AA. I'm using the latest developer version of Dolphin. I am positive Dolphin is not resorting to my cpu's integrated graphics.

It is gpu intensive, i used that in the past as a benchmark for gpu's in dolphin.