Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Is Dolphin banned for Wiimmfi servers??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I have the error code 23915 when trying to connect to servers wiimmfi, but before I could play, dolphin has been banned now? Sad
I believe dolphin will not work by default and you need a NAND dump
Try the latest development builds. Current stable has something wrong in wii-network code that was addressed sometime later in dev builds...
Jhonn - Still need an NAND dump on latest builds. The built in NAND for Dolphin had to be banned thanks to morons.
Can't we adress this to Wiimm? I'm sure he'll understand not everyone here has a homebrew enabled Wii.
EDIT: Though maybe not. Installing some stuffs doesn't even take long and it'll take like a maximum of an hour.
I have 4.1u on my wii...and that version of dump...can we still update via wifi our consoles?
If i use that version of dump, can i have problems on wiimmfi or games asking to update on dolphin?

Since Dolphin supports 1080p gaming, i never update my wii again Tongue
So Dolphin is actually banned from the online servers?
What do we need a NAND dump off too be able to play online again?
It's probably because some were cheating using Dolphin's internal nand, so Wiimm banned the system which is basically all the Dolphin emulators around. I think that's how it works.

Qaazavaca Qaanic

Is it theoretically possible to use ModMii to generate a SNEEK/UNEEK NAND, then plug it into Dolphin? Or would the ModMii console ID be banned as well?
Dolphin is not banned. The unique ID built into Dolphin is banned. Using your own NAND on your Wii will work.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7