Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin won't open after one time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

gmquinto

Hi,

I'm having the same problem as this thread:
https://forums.dolphin-emu.org/Thread-do...tart-again

My dolphin worked fine the other day, but yesterday I noticed that I was able to get it open once, but then after closing it and trying to re-open nothing would happen. My cursor would show that it was busy for a few seconds and then that's it. I checked Task Manager and it wasn't in there. The only way I am able to get it to work is if I delete and reinstall Dolphin (doesn't always work) OR restart my computer. I've found several threads on the Dolphin forums of people having the same issue, but it is never solved. I have tried both the 4.0-648 and the 652 versions of Dolphin and it happens for both. I am trying to run Project M (Brawl) Netplay which is why I am using those versions only.

I have:
updated my graphics card drivers
installed new directX and C++
turned off all firewalls
tried messing with the Dolphin Emulator folder in My documents (deleting logger.ini, deleting whole folder, etc.)

Processor: Intel ® Corse™ i7-2630QM CPU @ 2.00GHz
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX460M
Memory: 8GM
Dolphin Rev. 4.0-652
Computer: Sager Laptop

Does anyone have a fix for this? I've seen this several times and it never seems to get solved completely.