Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Manually entered Gecko codes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Noofle

Whenever I try to manually add a Gecko code through the Edit Config button, after saving and closing the .config, every code is erased, and it's as though I never added anything to it. Pressing Download Codes adds all sorts of codes, but anytime I try to edit the config, it erases every single one of them. In fact, even opening it, changing nothing, and saving it does this.
It's a little odd to explain, so here's a few pictures.

After pressing Download Codes
Adding code using Edit Config (in this case, shiny started pokemon code)
...Aaand, immediately after saving the .ini file

I googled around, and found really only one other person having this problem, with no real solution available.

Any idea what may be causing this? Apologies if it's common knowledge or anything; it's been driving me crazy the past couple of hours trying to get it to work.
I had the same problem. Can we get an INI person here?
you could try optaining some codes from GeckoCodes.org. After that replace the codes with your own one. if it doesnt help write [gecko_enebled] (please correct me if it was called differently) under your code list and list up all codes you want to enable