Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Submit a texture pack
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I'm a happy user of Dolphin, by advance, sorry for my bad english.
I just created an account here to submit my work (a texture pack for Mario Kart Double Dash).
It seems i need to make something else before a granted access to this forum sub-section.
What should i do ?

PS: I should add my texture pack is a work in progress, only for the Mushroom Cup.

Have a nice day
post your progress here in general, and once you have textures that can be loaded in game, a mod will move it to the texture pack section Smile.
(06-26-2014, 05:28 AM)JMC47 Wrote: [ -> ]post your progress here in general, and once you have textures that can be loaded in game, a mod will move it to the texture pack section Smile.

Ok, thank you
A little late, but to clarify you can make a new thread in General Discussion (we can use this one if you edit the first post, but that's kinda messy), and then a mod will move it to the HD texture forum. There are two requirements though:

1: Something has to be available for download, even if it's a WIP or incomplete.
2: Screenshots need to be available so users can have an idea of what the HD Textures look like.

You can browse the HD Texture forum threads to get an idea of what makes a proper thread. You might also get some inspiration for formatting (it helps to get people interested in your textures).